[Konvas] Progress?

Adam Frey thefirstrule at chainsawlinux.com
Tue Jan 19 14:31:51 EST 2016

My apologies to everyone about this, but I'm trying to fix this so it works for all list members. If this new setting does not work for you, please let me know ASAP!

H.W. - Okay, this'll have to be my last attempt for the day, so if it doesn't work I try again later in the week. I'm CC'ing you as well as sending this to the list-serv, so you should receive two emails from me - one from me and one from Konvas.org.

Does this wrap on both emails from me?

I'm just pasting something here from Konvas.org so that you have some wrapped info:
Follow Focus Unit - the What: A Follow Focus Unit attaches to the focus ring of a manual lens to aid in adjustment of the focus to a given focal point which may or may not be the subject directly in the center of the lens. Usually, a Follow Focus Unit is attached to and supported by a set of rails, that, in turn, are attached to the camera. The Follow Focus Unit works the focus of the lens through a set of gears wrapped around the lens' focus ring.

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road