[Konvas] Progress?

Adam Frey thefirstrule at chainsawlinux.com
Tue Jan 19 09:35:50 EST 2016

On Jan 19, 2016, at 6:30 AM, colcam--- via Cinema wrote:
> You might need to scan across the images, but this is what I see, from one side of the text to the advert on the other-- one sentence.

H.W.,
I believe we went down this road a few years ago - I just set the server to "convert text/html parts to plain text". Now everyone will have plain text email from the server, which should have returns that your email client can properly write. Please let me know if that works.
BTW: No one will be able to use different sized fonts or colors in their texts from now on.

And I've attached a random picture of an old Konvas-1 as a test to make sure pictures will make it thru...