[Konvas] NUDITY in canada too ? Adam

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:36:18 EST 2016

A comedian teacher lost her job ( teaching acting )  in a school in Montreal
because she done a scene nude 40 year ago.

I do not know what happen but today we have less freedom compared of 40
year ago...

I watch Barbarella with Jeane Fonda you have a nudity scene at the start
and i said last week when i watching the film with my wife good thing she
do this when she was young in 69 and very attractive ... a nice testimonies
of her beauty that CINEMA good for think of he leg of Tina Turner or Jamie
Lee Curtis, Brigitte Bardeau but she quit too early making movie she was at
her best when she quite.