[Konvas] Progress?

colcam at aim.com colcam at aim.com
Mon Jan 18 16:49:21 EST 2016

Some of the emails-- including some I sent-- SOME but not all of them fail to have returns at the normal point for returns, so the paragraph turns into one long, long, LONG line.

To see if that works that way here I will manually enter returns in this
sentence to see if it conforms or if it is a mimic failure.  Did the above
come out as one long line or as a paragraph?