[Konvas] Progress?

Adam Frey thefirstrule at chainsawlinux.com
Mon Jan 18 15:29:19 EST 2016

On Jan 18, 2016, at 3:21 PM, Patrick O'Donnell via Cinema wrote:
> Sometimes I still don't receive colcam's emails - usually they win up in my
> spam folder, but I don't know if this is a gmail thing or something to do
> with the Konvas site.

That's more than likely something to do with the flags on your mail bin and not something to do with Konvas.org at that point. If they wind up in your spam bin, you can tell the bin to not put his email in there - same with others coming from Konvas.org.

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road