[Konvas] Cinema Digest, Vol 117, Issue 12

photones at juno.com photones at juno.com
Mon Jan 18 11:18:24 EST 2016

A fellow filmmaker I know is adamant about boycotting Tarantino's films altogether because of that statement he made in public about police violence. Well,what about his films depicting violence? It's like,don't you have a clue about the real horrors happening  in the world and all you can think of is media bs like? Are you that superficial? It doesn't matter,I'll never watch another of his films. I can see if you don't care for the content. Well,to each his own. During some movie trailers is "presented in large format" if your theater has large enough screens. Anyone else notice that?