[Konvas] Re 1960's

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Thu Jan 14 18:48:29 EST 2016

Colcam summed it up well.  The 60's had great music though, there were bands coming out of the woodwork and the songs were all great. All love songs. eg Helen Shapiro - You don't know.
Len Berry -123,  Walking in rain,  and ofcourse Little Miss Dynamite - you can guess that one.

Rita   ( and ban the bomb marches)

Sent from my iPad