[Konvas] One film remember the 60's mine

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:38:42 EST 2016

I do not know if you know this film

STAND BY ME    a 3 or for kid story

The feeling you have watching this film it's exactly the feeling of my time.

About the Lomo strange color for this one, i do not like it but for a
specific look it's interesting...  today you have a darker and sad look in
many  commercial film

I did not know what happen with the Italian new film production they got a
delay
and some because a severe natural event there last summer ? finds and
rebuild old equipment probably not easy also.

DO YOU LISTEN THE GEORGE LUCAS INTERVIEW LINK I SEND YOU !