[Konvas] Strange new LomoChrome 16mm film stock

Bruce Taylor taylorcobmw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 18:54:16 EST 2016

Yea, like the hippies of yesteryear. Non-conformist becomes conformist when it becomes mainstream. The hippies called it "co-opted" when it happened so they were still groovy and "authentic."
 Bruce Taylor      From: Andrew Overtoom via Cinema <cinema at konvas.org>
 Subject: Re: [Konvas] Strange new LomoChrome 16mm film stock

Yeah, except it is kind of mainstream now and mostly a conformist behavior, don't you think? Seems to me hipsterism is the gray flannel suit of the 21st century.

Sent from where I am, to where you are... through a series of tubes