[Konvas] I've reset the "from"

Adam Frey thefirstrule at chainsawlinux.com
Mon Jan 11 14:01:37 EST 2016

On Jan 11, 2016, at 12:34 PM, Nicholas Kovats wrote:
> I am not seeing Colcam's postings.

Noted - and I've reset the "from" bit on the server. I have modified things a bit to replace the poster's address in the From: header with the list's posting address and add the poster's address to the addresses in the original Reply-To: header...

This seems to stem from several protocols now in wide use attempting to ensure that use of the domain in the author's address (ie, in the From: header field) is authorized by that domain. In other words, in an effort to filter out s pam, they have filtered out friendly email as well...

If everyone could reply back, we can test this out...

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road