[Konvas] Did my recent email report make it through regarding the new Kodak Super 8 camera?

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Sat Jan 9 06:32:36 EST 2016

It certainly did and was extremely interesting. It started a discussion which must be good for Kodak.  I am certainly intrigued by this little camera and will follow its progress. Just waiting for some test footage to see if it has any use.

Now if Spielberg bought one then everybody will buy it.

Rita

Sent from my iPad