[Konvas] new kodal S8 camera

Patrick O'Donnell odonnell.law at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 11:14:26 EST 2016

The press materials state that the body is made of metal and it takes
C-mount lenses.  Someone claimed this was designed by Logmar, but I don't
know if that's true.

I won't say "of course," because for the past 20 odd years Kodak has been
focused on things besides film and photography, but, yes, the idea is to
get people to buy and use film.  Kodak is also supposedly opening up a
processing lab in New York.