[Konvas] Notice a member put his Konvas for sale

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:18:32 EST 2016

One day i was looking for information on the B&H 2709
with the web and i met SAM DODGE
and he give me the information and i could made my part for my 2709.

But i will remember this because this man have a very nice philosophy behind
the collector. From his point of view we not own those film camera we are
just paying to have the privilege to keep them for a certain time.

For him we are all camera carekeeper ... until some one else take your
place.
And it's why you need to take care of them fix them and used them and try
to get a full kit of the camera you have... to work with or experiment with
and now to preserve them.

And the member Rudy made me remember this today... i think this philosophy
behind Sam Dodge we at the KONVAS forum we should adopt it also.

Here a link to Sam
http://www.samdodge.com/Files/About/sam/about.htm