[Konvas] Not time to put a film camera for sell on ebay !

obscureimages at comcast.net obscureimages at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 10:51:02 EST 2016

No, not a good time to sell gear. However, it's a good time to buy it!

I'm looking forward to the new Kodak Super 8 camera. It's finally making its arrival in the Spring. Maybe it's just me, but I've always loved Super 8.

Speaking of Kubrick, has anyone seen Passengers? Jeez, they try to steal from Kubrick in about every way imaginable in that film and it's still horrible. You know a film is bad when you try to ape a master and your film still sucks, LOL!!