[Konvas] for RITA .....and all konvasers

Olivier olivierauverlau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:07:34 EST 2016

Hi Rita ….and all friends  i Come back from Cuba , we get it all shooted, from the 29 nov in plaza of revolution , and all events around the 30 go out of Havana and following and pass before the caravana  … the ceremony  in Santa Clara, the other one in Camaguey , and back stage too day and night …. finally the cementary and the Niche of Fidel inside the cementery …. 14 hours of beautiful and emotive material with surrounded situations too , HDV tapes and OSMO … my wife  who is the film director … and our daughter of 16 years old who come in any place in the world filming with us … so this was the only crew … we film CUBA since 1990 —— for the trilogy about Utopias …. this material will be part of the second film .
The first One is here .  https://vimeo.com/ondemand/cubautopia

bests, Olivier .