[Konvas] Looking to buy 35mm gear

Brandon Esten bruinflight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 21:22:35 EST 2016

Justin, I have shot both a MCSA and Kinor shoulder mounted and after 10 minutes you are feeling it right and proper. All my glass is OCT19, being that it's so close to BNCR I had Steve Morton fabricate a mount for the MCam. If you're looking to fly something on a steadicam you're gonna need a vintage master rig.

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone