[Konvas] PLEASE , Konvas friends !!!

Bruce Taylor taylorcobmw at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 19:43:09 EDT 2016

Olivier,
I hope you and your loved ones are okay.
The media coverage in the U.S. has been continuing, but it no longer makes the front page. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
For those of us in the U.S. the CARE website is  Home
|   |
| HomeCARE is a humanitarian organization providing disaster relief and fighting poverty around the world. You can help by making a donation today! |
|  |
| View on www.care.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

You can click on "Donate" and send funds. I just did.
Bruce TaylorLos Angeles