[Konvas] PLEASE , Konvas friends !!!

Olivier olivierauverlau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:21:28 EDT 2016

HI, Friends , i know it is not a cameras theme …. BUT
please here in Ecuador, we are in BIG emergency and disaster for the Earthquake of 7.8 last saturday
 , I know than the medias in the world only give attention one day.... But we have lot of death peoples. And hundred of thousand, families without House, Without Food , no water … thousand of bodies still under the blocks …. ... So please community ..
. if you ear a way to support Ecuador (the Ecuadorians Embassy’s work as receptors for donations.).. I recommend CARE international i know the good job they do in the world and here they are present in Ecuador too .
.. Please DO IT! ,  …..   PLEASE SEND HELP TO ECUADOR.

Bests, Olivier Auverlau.