[Konvas] Altogether New Camera

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Thu Oct 8 09:25:36 EDT 2015

Very nice Adam.  But at $1299.00  Hmmm!  Takes all those images at once means it's very juicy.   Very interesting though.  Could be a valuable tool in tight spaces but what is the sound like.  Images certainly look good on paper so very keen to get my hands on one before I spend any money.

Thanks for sharing .

Rita   ( I love the smell of hops)

Sent from my iPad