[Konvas] Cinema Digest, Vol 114, Issue 2

photones at juno.com photones at juno.com
Wed Oct 7 15:41:27 EDT 2015

I saw it in 3D also. The contrasty scenes were more filmlike. I almost left after those opening landscape shots and it took a while for the film to look much better. That's how it appeared to me. Yeah,we're stuck with the digital look. Easy sell to the new genration. They don't really know differenence anyway let alone what film actually is except maybe film students. I watched La Dolce Vita and was surprised at how the  good cinematograpy is. Haven't seen it in years.