[Konvas] NEXT Tarentino WESTERN

Andrew Overtoom overtoom at mac.com
Sat Nov 28 21:32:07 EST 2015

Yeah, but nobody said they were worshipping it.  I believe Pierre said he wanted to see it, because it is something rare that we don't get a chance to see very often anymore.  And then I said the same.
I think it looks great from what I saw on Pierre's link, I'm glad he posted it because I didn't know about it.  And I like where those Tarantino crew guys are coming from.  And I think the snow looks great in widescreen. I can't make those images. Those who can please raise your hand. Rather than words, let's see some images from those who can do better. I'd be happy to pay my $15 to them as well as QT :)

Sent from where I am, to where you are... through a series of tubes