[Konvas] NEXT Tarentino WESTERN

Andrew Overtoom overtoom at mac.com
Sat Nov 28 12:58:44 EST 2015

Well, he's making real films; I guess you can call that an old dog at this point.  But I don't really see why that should make some folks on this film camera list angry. Besides, what's the matter with an old dog?  I like old dogs.

Andrew Overtoom

Sent from where I am, to where you are... through a series of tubes