[Konvas] NEXT Tarentino WESTERN

Mustafa Umut Sarac mustafaumutsarac at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 07:06:38 EST 2015

I think problem is whether the film is old technicolor or ordinary blue
cast kodak movie film. If I want to a good scenic color , I would buy
national geographic magazine printed by rotogravure. I dont think tarantino
created a new ben hur and
computer glasses can imitate huge screens for 50 dollar , a little bit
photoshop , a little bit fx , you can watch every movie in that direction
with glasses