[Konvas] NEXT Tarentino WESTERN

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Sat Nov 28 05:59:39 EST 2015

Very interesting. Not sure how they have made it "Ultra" 65mm using old 65's but they seem to have done it.  Kurt Russell is one of my favourites and will sell any film, unfortunately Tarentino is over rated imo so am eager to see this film in all of its glory. I love 70mm movies and is the perfect format for shooting "grand" films but is this a "grand" film. A film set in the winter is not taking full advantage of the merits of 65mm.  A bold film format needs bold scenic locations to match, that will hold your breath from the beginning to the end.

Time will tell. Nice to see old glass being used again.

Rita

Sent from my iPad