[Konvas] NEXT Tarentino WESTERN

colcam at aim.com colcam at aim.com
Fri Nov 27 20:29:22 EST 2015

I hate to admit this, but from his actions, statements, and the product he put forth I choose not to have anything to do with QT or any of his work.  His false and insulting portrayals of behavior frighten me, and that anyone can be a fan of his raises fright to the level of terror.

What you termed a film event I call an atrocity on screen; nasty, ugly, and intended to line his pockets at the cost of common dignity and honesty.