[Konvas] Selling LOMO spherical prime set in PL mount

Anders Banke anders at solidentertainment.se
Sun May 31 16:25:24 EDT 2015

Hi

I'm posting this to the Reduser forum as well:

Selling a standard speed LOMO spherical prime set. They originally came with
a 35 SKL TEMP hispeed camera kit, that I bought brand new unused from a
Moscow military film studio way back when. Besides testing, converting to PL
and using it on one or two brief shoots, they have remained unused. Hence
the sale.

I have completed the kit on the wide end with a Kinor type 18mm prime, which
is cosmetically not new but the optics and mechanics are in excellent
condition. Please note that the 18mm prime is T2.8, not the usual T3-T3.5.

All lenses have PL mounts. Conversions made in Moscow.

The Temp SKL lenses benefit from being a later (and in my opinion better)
mechanical design compared to the Konvas (OCT-19) lenses. They are also very
compact (the 50mm weighs about half as much as its Konvas counterpart, with
exactly the same optics).

The glass is in absolutely pristine condition. I think it's been some time
since LOMO PL primes in this condition were offered on sale anywhere.

The details are as follows:

18mm T2.8 S/N860102, Kinor model (the rest are Temp SKL), PL mount, no FF
gears . Pristine glass, very smooth focus and aperture
22mm T2.3 S/N870040, PL mount, Arri FF gears - Pristine glass, very smooth
focus and aperture
35mm T2.2, S/N880022, PL mount, no FF gears. Glass in excellent condition,
very smooth focusing
50mm T2.2, S/N870215, PL mount, no FF gears. Glass in excellent condition,
very smooth focusing
75mm T2.3, S/N870342, PL mount, Arri FF gears, pristine glass, very smooth
focusing

My asking price is $3500 plus freight for the set, or best offer. Please
note that the asking price is where the best offers START, I will not
consider any bids below that.

Email me for photos of the lenses.

As I'm now finally clearing out all my "backup" lenses, I will put up more
lens sets (OCT-19) and individual lenses (PL and OCT-19 and OCT-18) for sale
shortly.

/Anders