[Konvas] cable for KINOR or 17EP

Olivier Auverlau olivierauverlau at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:37:47 EDT 2015

DEBRIE !!!!
Why i know :
My brother in belgium who have nothing to do with Filming and cameras ,
receive from a friend 3 HUGES boxes ... Years Ago ....
when i land for few days ... i go to visit him and discover an ANDRE DEBRIE
COMPLETE pristine BRONXE shining With Leather , Magazine , 6 lenses, a
Focus system , viewfinder external , etc ... HANDCRANKED ...
camera whole package (3 boxes more than 200 pounds ...) .... Mattebox, etc
... etc ...
you can imagine my emotion !!! i say him . It is impossible to take with me
to ecuador in the plane ...
Keep it ! Keep it , later we will see what to do with this (thinking of me
to have this dream time machine !!!)
two yeaars later i come back to visit family in belgoium and ask my Brother
what he think a bout .. and how i will take this to ecuador ...
he say me : oooops , an other friend find someone who give 500 euros , and
we divide 250 euros for each one !!!

SO ?????

It is the only bad experience with my young brother ... I love it !!!

so you can imagine each parto of this camera is in my ADN memory , in my
eyes , in my blood !!!! in my fingers ....

just writing i am feel sad !!!

Bests to all , it is a ANDRE DEBRIE !!!!

--
OLivier Auverlau
Director of Photography-Producer