[Konvas] LOOK like they looking for 70mm theater FOR TARENTINO new Western

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 13:56:39 EDT 2015

So the film will be available in some theater and will get a film
distribution.
To bad we have no 70mm film screen in Quebec ?

So the release will be a film EVENT

DID YOU KNOW THE FILM *MY NAME IT'S NO BODY*
play in the same theater for 2 year and 1/2 in Montreal.
Better the film  ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST plait
5 year in the same theather ! they need to made few print hen !

Tarentino own a theater in USA in LA  ( ? not sure of the town ) with 3
screen and he play his film
DJANGO how was shot on film in 35mm film.
Tarentino was very disappointed with the look offered in digital theater
he said they destroy it's work the film look.

I am a western film fan specially the Italian wave and for me in the
spaghetti film
my favorite one it's KEOMA with Franco Nero this film go to the limit in
this style musically and in the image. But must of the people agree the
best western film it's THE GOOD THE BAD  AND THE UGLY

So Rita find a theater and 70mm film projecter to made an even in UK.