[Konvas] Lomo anamorphic and spherical lenses for sale

Bruce Taylor taylorcobmw at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 18:25:11 EDT 2015

Hi Konvas Group,
I have some lenses to sell:
Anamorphic round front set, 35mm/50mm/75mm $26,200These lenses have not been used since they were fully serviced earlier this year by Stuart Rabin at Focus Optics, Burbank. They are in OCT19 mount and have Steve Morton 32 pitch focus rings. The 35mm has 2 small marks on the front element. They have no determinable affect on an image but they do affect its value. The 50 and 75 glass is fine. Made in the mid to late '80s.
I have a set of Lomo spherical lenses, also in their original OCT19 mount. These were made for the Kinor 35H camera and have the integral Canon pitch follow focus gears.18/22/28/150 standard speeds, 28/35/50/75 superspeeds (T1.4-1.6). The 35mm is an Ekran, everything else is Lomo. All in fine shape, used only a few times after all were fully serviced at Focus Optics. Made in the mid to late '80s. $9100
I do not want to break up the sets.
I have owned all of these lenses for many years, and they have been used in many productions in the Los Angeles area including music videos by Snoop Dogg http://vimeo.com/21580617 and Slash/Fergie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjmTf31MAe8
I also have OCT19 to RED ONE and RED Epic adapters by Steve Morton. $200 each when purchased with either set of lenses.
The lenses are currently at Cinema Gear (Richard Bennett) in Panorama City (818) 780-5404.
Thanks,
Bruce Taylorindi35.com