[Konvas] Tarentino next western shot on 70mm film

RIta Avery speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Fri Jun 19 17:02:31 EDT 2015

Very interesting. Nice to see 65mm put through a camera these days. Even using 1960's lenses too, I would have thought that these lenses would have been sold off to a collector obviously somebody has serviced them before put up for rental.  I do like the old lenses even going back to the 1940's B/W days, they really had a special look.

I really don't think they can make a good cowboy film these days, they give it a modern slant with modern acting skills and today's morals which is out of keeping with the ways of the 1870's
Western standards. The big names are gone now and you have to be a big star to carry a big film. But I can't wait to see it.

Rita
Sent from my iPad