[Konvas] Sony F35

RIta Avery speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Sat Jun 6 05:36:32 EDT 2015

Very nice camera but has done 28,000 hours. That's a few feature films and 250 commercials.
Although, from my experience electronics have the same longevity if they have been used or not but of course it all depends on how the camera was used and if it was kept cool enough for the components not to cook. These days, camera's are switched on in the early hours of the morning and stay on until dusk. As a comparison, I have seen some BBC camera's with 100,000 hours on them but I was reliably told that they have already been around the clock three times before they get replaced.  Still a great camera F35.

Rita

Sent from my iPad