[Konvas] photone ( your 2e file it's too large for the forum dont go over 200 )

photones at juno.com photones at juno.com
Wed Dec 30 16:37:15 EST 2015

OK. I have a problem with this mac. I'll redo it later on a pc.  H8ful Eight excellent projection in my theater. Amazing sharpness and dead on focus. It was cut on film.  Only thing the highlights really burnt out. I don't think this was done on purpose. Most likely when the film was scanned. Sat in the top row and could hear the delightful whirring of the projector. Brings back memories.....