[Konvas] Tarantino

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 20:43:17 EST 2015

Tarantino western play at Montreal finally in 70mm
 at Odeon cineplex quartier latin ( in French ) and
Cineplex Banque Scotia in ( English...)
because Disney blackmail theater across America it's play only like he
supposed too in Montreal ! Disney want to be alone with star wars for the
Holidays ! ! !
This delay Tarantino film to start only the 31 December.

We have a snow storm here after thing came to the normal i will planning to
watch this film in 70mm.

BTW my son Jonathan watch Star Wars and he like it but he notice some out
focus shot also he watch it at IMAX and he said when you have a 5 feet
screen at home you need to watch film in better theater or it's not better
of what you get at home.

For more watch the interview here :

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/quentin-tarantino-disney-extortion-star-wars-hateful-eight-1201663184/