[Konvas] Happy Holidays to all

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Wed Dec 23 14:11:41 EST 2015

Perhaps I also may take this opportunity to wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.  Whether it's Santa Claus, Papa Noel or St Nicholas it all means the same, it's not the giving of presents that matters, it's the sentiment behind it that's important.

The size of the present is immaterial as long as it accepts film!!!

May the snow be with you soon. Rita

Sent from my iPad