[Konvas] San Francisco - 1906 in HD - YouTube

Adam Frey thefirstrule at chainsawlinux.com
Mon Dec 21 12:46:49 EST 2015

On Dec 21, 2015, at 11:10 AM, Speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com wrote:
> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEvB_ZIWtAg
> This is the one Adam.

Thanks Rita!

And yes, this is the same one I watched as well. About 1:06 in, there looks to be a jump cut and maybe another one around 2 1/2 minutes in. Which are probably the two Patrick and I noticed. There may be another around 5 minutes in, and a few other areas that are possible if they had two cameras, where one replaced the other on a mounted stand... So, a few possibilities, but nothing I'd swear by.

Either way, it is very solid and moving and I'm glad it wasn't destroyed with the quake.

BTW: The German translates as:
"A little later the great quake destroyed the city and claimed 3,000 fatalities"

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road