[Konvas] STAR WARS

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Sat Dec 19 00:35:43 EST 2015

I thought that we were discussing Star Wars so how on earth did "Godwins Law" creep in.???

Film making has always been an International affair. A production crew is made up of many nationalities from the four corners of the world and has to be a joint effort for it to work. It is a family of multi talented individuals who are brought together for a common cause, that is to create art.  Being a professional means just that, country of birth never comes into it. Sharing skills is all that matters.

Rita

Sent from my iPad