[Konvas] STAR WAR ????

colcam at aim.com colcam at aim.com
Fri Dec 18 11:27:11 EST 2015

If you need the feedback of an audience to tell if you really liked the movie-- then it isn't really that good.

What people say when they leave the movie is radically different than what they state a week later, a month later, or years later.  When someone "by accident" quotes or references a movie they said they did not like you know it was a good movie.

Never trust an audience, particularly when the movie in question is something "new" to the market.  That's why Lucas got the control of the product instead of the rest of his paycheck-- the audience, both common men and industry insiders-- the audience watched the previews of Star Wars and knew it was a quick to be forgotten, nobody gives a (beep) movie.

If it is a good movie then, like a good book, you can know everything that is going to happen and enjoy it even more the second time around.  If you need to avoid spoilers it really is not that good of a movie.

Like I said before:  If you need an audience to enjoy it, that means it is not that good a movie.

.