[Konvas] Tarentino playing games

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Fri Dec 11 18:41:11 EST 2015

Just watched the Graham Norton show "live" where Kurt Russell and QT were booked to appear tonight.  Tarentino failed to appear and Kirk Russell had to apologise on his behalf and carry the show. It appears QT had better things to do!  TV lawyers will have a different view. They did show scenes from the "Hateful 8" and they certainly looked stunning although the script seemed to be rather weak. But the images were very impressive (65mm). So look forward to seeing the whole film.

Can't wait to see what the newspapers print tomorrow.

Rita

Sent from my iPad