[Konvas] NEXT Tarentino WESTERN

colcam at aim.com colcam at aim.com
Fri Dec 4 17:47:02 EST 2015

 I do not have an opposition to film.  Remember, I was the guy with four 35c bodies, two 35h bodies, eleven Arri 2c bodies-- and eighty one lenses, including a LOMO anamorphic set of nine and an original Cinemascope set of five.   I also had a fair assortment of 16mm and super16, too, and I used the stuff.  I know film, and what it can do.

The problem is the content and producers of the work and their proven track records, pushing this out so it makes a quick buck but undercuts anyone else because it "proves" something that only the guys in the corner office understand.  Kill Bill made money-- but undermined other releases for years.  This is set up to drive another nail in the coffin of film.