[Konvas] to Colcam

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:19:08 EST 2015

Good articles thank... but i know this will be an issue for distribution.
And when i was a teen i work 7 year as a projectionist.

It's very good if he got over 120 projector for the road show... in US

Same for SAMSARA they have hard time to to find theater with film projector.
How to blame ... when they finance the digital projector the theater owner
need to remove the film projector it was a condition ! SO we pay for it now.

The italian German western wave film  this style it's a little bit comedies
so Quintin respect this.

I go to see CREED wednesday and i pay 10$ we are only 11 for the late show
at 9h30.WHY ! it's not the price going to cinema it's concerned in most of
my life this ticket price it's close to the minimum rate per hr salaries.
YOU HAVE LESS PEOPLE IN THE CINEMA BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BETTER SHOW AT HOME
with a HOME CINEMA.

My point his Cinema WE should come back to a double presentation show a
Indies film or a b film follow by the principal film... cinema will made
more money with the candy bar, you will have people in theater, Indies film
will have a market, and people will have the felling to really get out with
a double show.Every one will be happy...

I FIND MYSELF LOOKING FOR FILM WIT LESS AND LESS CGI SPECIALY THIS YEAR.