[Konvas] here a nice Konvas for sell

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Mon Aug 3 15:27:51 EDT 2015

Hi Adam,

I had 7 Kinors 16mm.  One was in bits due to being dropped off a cliff and 5 were standard 16 and my own one was a super 16mm.  The standard 16's were hired out to various colleges for their media study students to "play" with but my S16 was never loaned out and was in nice condition and worked perfectly. The others were covered in gaffer tape and were a sorry sight.
They were given away as they looked horrible but the lenses and mags were just useable. Nobody wanted to pay for them.  I got $500.00 for my own camera.  I paid that for the conversion only. Nobody wanted a Kinor, "Russian are you kidding me!" they preferred the Bolex S16 to mine.

NPR's are great camera's, Steve has a few.  The last one I saw for sale went for $2,500 including Angie zoom but was a S16 conversion. They are still in demand in Europe by the semi Pro mob.
But will they pay for shipping?  Also collectors are buying them up working or not.

Hope your business is doing well.  Any business takes atleast 5 years to get established so stay true to your beliefs and hold the helm steady while you go through the headwinds but fair weather is always around the corner.

Your son should be an expert by now in loading NPR mags!

Rita ( Off on a cruise around the Med in a few weeks where the ship has a great cinema and theater)  I can pretend to be a movie star for a few weeks and wear my Sparklies!

Sent from my iPad