[Konvas] It's was 2 night shooting

Steven Lyle lyleott at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 14:44:31 EDT 2015

Not when the taxes get raised after development!Taxes always kill business.
Go Trump go!!
Best,Steven

     On Monday, August 3, 2015 4:11 AM, "Speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com" <speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com> wrote:

 Very interesting photos Pierre.

Crew of 36 ???  What on earth were they doing? I assume they were paid. I noticed a stereo wind gag in the background so obviously they needed the echo of the quarry in the film. Would certainly like to see the finished film to see what they achieved in the night shoot.

Pierre that looks like a nice building plot you have there for atleast 50 houses. You must be worth millions of $.

Rita

Sent from my iPad